Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have Your Cake and Eat it, Too - Birthday Card info

I used the Sweat Treats Cricut Cartridge for the front of my card- found on page 60. This took several tries to get it close to the example, and there is probably a better way to get to that color scheme, however, by cutting it a couple of times in the different colors it did end up with a dimentional look (without using dimentionals)
I cut the following at 4" setting
yellow cardstock (shift) Shadow/blackout
red cardstock (noshift) normal key
pink cardstock (shift) Layers key
chocolate cardstock (shift) normal key

I think that's it - if anyone can figure out a better way to cut this without so many cuts, I'd love to hear about it :)
thanks again for watching,
Twila

March 10, 2010 3:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment