Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cricut Tip #2 - adhesive issues?

Ever have a problem with just which adhesive to use for your small Cricut letters?  Xyron is the answer.  Many of you are probably saying --- duh ---  but being a newbie to paper crafting I had tried just about everything out there and still ended up with sticky fingers.  I just got the Xyron 1.5: create a sticker and it is the coolest little gadget.  Inexpensive ($10.50 from Amazon) and it has refills for permanent and acid-free repositionable adhesive.  Easy to unload and reload.  Getting my camcorder today, so I plan to demo it for you shortly.  Last night I made the first of 2 memo boards for my wall in my "crafting corner".  I'm getting organized and it's definately motivating me to get started with this year's crafting projects.  I plan to use the Cricut Expression whenever I can to enhance my projects.  Talk to you later - Twila

No comments:

Post a Comment